Airfare Specials You've Missed
We have kept this page as a throughback to earlier times. To trips
not taken - to memories best left buried. The deals for Titanic's maiden voyage
fit here. A.W.
Suite Deals for the Inauguration
January 20th (1997) is the 53rd U.S. Presidential Inauguration -
the last of the 20th century. Celebrate it in grand style from January 17th
through the 21st at a major Washington D.C. Hotel. You've got to book by
January 15th. This level of celebration is not - we repeat - not
for the faint of pocketbook.
The President's Suite: at $53,000 this is the country's most
complete inaugural deal:
- Four nights for two in the Presidential Suite; sauna and whirlpool,
wet bar with refrigerator, stereo/CD player, a plush living area and dining
- Travel to and from DC on a personal jet (from any U.S. domestic
- Limo and driver service to and from airport, with use each day of
- A custom-designed replica of Jacqueline Kennedy's Inaugural Ball
- Specialized Inauguration tuxedo accessories
- Individual Spa treatments
- A reception for up to 30, on a night of the guest's choosing, to
include: Butler passed hors d'oeuvres; fully stocked premium brand bar
including cordials and personal bartender; specialty regional cuisine prepared
before your eyes by a personal chef; live music furnished by a string
- Two tickets to five official Inaugural Balls
- Local cellular phone use the night of the Inauguration
- Two seats at the swearing in and on-route viewing of parade.
White House Package: at $1,229 you can enjoy:
- Four nights in a Deluxe Room
- A limited edition White House ornament
- A bottle of house Champagne to be delivered on Inauguration
©1997-2003 Armchair World, Los Angeles, California, USA.